GVCC is a place where people can come as they are.
We don’t pretend to have it all together, and we don’t expect you to either! And, no matter where you are in your spiritual journey, you are welcome here. This is a place for people to explore their faith, grow in their relationship to God, and connect with others.
We hope your experience at Green Valley will look something like this:
- When you walk through our doors, you can expect someone will say “Hello!”
- Your kids will have a safe and fun time learning about God and His love for them. They’ll make tons of new friends.
- You’ll have a chance to connect with God in worship. Our band will play some amazing music (probably kind of loud).
- A pastor will talk about what the Bible has to say about real life.
- You’ll learn something new to apply to your life.
- You’ll be encouraged, knowing you’re not alone.
- You’ll be invited to check out all that GVCC has to offer—visit the welcome center and ministry tables, find out how to plug in!
- You’ll want to stay awhile—grab a coffee or enjoy some food, get to know other people.
- Green Valley becomes your “church home” as you find a group, a class, a place to serve, and ultimately grow in your relationship with Jesus Christ.
Join us at one of our four services.
We know life is busy, so we offer five services throughout the week to fit your schedule—Wednesday and Saturday nights, and Sunday mornings.
Our Cafe is also open for services and serves quality food at a great price. Located in the lower level of the main building, it's a great spot to grab a bite to eat, meet someone new and view service via live stream.
Dinner served Wednesday evenings 5:30 - 7:00 PM. Breakfast served Sunday mornings 9:00 - 11:30 AM. Cafe Menu in Digital Downloads.
Saturday @ 6 PM
Sunday @ 9 & 11 AM - NEW HOURS
Children's programs are offered for 3 months–5th grade during all services.
All weekend services are identical, so whichever one you come to, you’ll experience contemporary music and Bible-based, practical messages in an easy-to-understand format.
Wednesday @ 7 PM
Extended worship time and a chance to explore what the Bible says about relevant topics for everyday life. This is a perfect opportunity to learn, grow and connect with others.
Childcare programs are offered for 3 month–5th grade during our midweek service.
Thursday @ 7:00 PM, Room 307
This ongoing support group changes lives through the love of Jesus Christ. If you have experienced a life hurt, habit or hang-up, then Celebrate Recovery is the perfect place for you to feel safe while you learn to heal from your pain.
COMMON GROUND (Food & Clothing OUTREACH)
Saturdays from 8:00–11:00 AM
Our Saturday morning outreach is a safe place, for those in need, to come for a hot breakfast, groceries and clothing. We have Pastoral Partners available to talk with and for other needs such as firewood, help with auto repairs, or other needs.
CHILDREN & STUDENTS
Our kids programs are dynamic, fun and safe...and we love Jesus! Our services are designed with each individual child in mind. Children here experience Green Valley in an age-appropriate environment set up just for them! Our volunteers have gone through an extensive application, including a background check and have been screened to serve in our program.
Your child will feel loved by our team, hear that Jesus loves them and will have such a great time, they’ll be excited about the next time they can come back… and we’ll be looking forward to seeing them too!
3 months – Preschool
K – 5th Grade
Children's programs are offered for 3 months –5th grade during our 6:00 PM Saturday service and our 10:00 and 11:30 AM Sunday services.
R.O.C. Jr. High (6th-8th grades) meet Sunday mornings @ 11:00 AM in Rm 307 and Wednesday nights at 7 PM for worship.
OneGeneration—High School (9th-12th grades) meet Monday nights at 7 PM in Rm 307.
More information on our programs for Children and Students.
VIEW OR LISTEN TO OUR CURRENT SERIES
Click here to view or listen to our current series.