It's all about community...
"Then those 'sheep' are going to say, 'Master, what are you talking about? When did we ever see you hungry and feed you, thirsty and give you a drink? And when did we ever see you sick or in prison and come to you?' Then the King will say, 'I'm telling the solemn truth: Whenever you did one of these things to someone overlooked or ignored, that was me—you did it to me.'"
Matthew 25:37-40 (MSG)
We believe an authentic church should strive to meet individual needs through relationships with others within our community. When additional care is required, our community care teams exist to meet the spiritual, emotional and physical needs in difficult life circumstances.
Some ways we are impacting the community:
- Hope House - Transitional housing for women and children - View their newsletter and Facebook Page for current updates and needs
- Food, Clothing & Resources (Saturday Outreach)
- Auto Ministry
- Firewood Ministry
- Moving Ministry
- Funeral Ministry
- Pastoral Care
- Takin' it to the Streets (Yard work and minor exterior home repairs for elderly and disabled, twice a year)
- Orphan & Foster Care (1:27 Ministry)
- Auto, Firewood, After Service Prayer, Urgent Prayer, Hospital Visitation, Moving Ministry
- Food, Clothes & Resources (Saturday Outreach)
- Winter Shelter
- Produce Garden
- Hope House
- Stop Trafficking
- Courage House
- Live 58 - Our quarterly luncheon for
local churches and organizations to brainstorm
For information regarding Pastoral Care or Local Outreach
please contact Bruce Lacher at x 207 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information regarding Memorial Services or the Memory Garden, please contact Scott Layton at x 217 or email@example.com
For information regarding Mom's Support: Grieving with Hope, contact Barbara Tankersly at 530.344.7859
The GriefShare class is offered through Life Skills.